IFTPS has transitioned to a primarily online purchasing system for memberships. If you have never been a member of IFTPS and would like to subscribe, please visit the Join IFTPS page for more information. If you have a membership, whether active, cancelled or expired please read below.
Expiring Accounts (Still Active)
You can renew your account through our online store with these simple steps:
- Ensure you are logged in.
- Press the “Add to Cart” button below after reading all steps to renew / extend your current membership.
- From the cart page, ensure the total is correct and press the “Proceed to Checkout” button.
- If you are not already logged in, please login with the “Returning Customer – Click Here to Login” link at the top of the Checkout page. This is required to ensure your account is properly renewed.
- When logged in, your billing information should be pre-loaded. Make any needed corrections.
- Scroll down and verify your order total.
- Complete the credit card information in the gray box. You can optionally save your card with Authorize.net, our payment processor. IFTPS does not store or ever see your complete credit card number. If you are using a saved card already, you will still need to reenter the CSC (Card Security Code).
- Press the “Place Order” button to charge your card and complete the transaction.
- Wait for the transaction to complete. Do not use the back button on your browser or close the screen before getting confirmation.
- Once the transaction is successful the spinning circle on the checkout page will stop and the screen will change to the “Order Received” page. Your transaction is complete. If there is a problem with your card or the charge can’t be completed for some reason, you will receive an error message and further instruction.
Please note: All memberships expire at the end of the calendar year. Presently it is not possible to purchase multiple-year extensions and only a single membership can be in your cart at one time. However, going back and purchasing subsequent memberships will not extend your membership for multiple years. If you are purchasing after August of the current year, your membership will be valid for 18 months.
You may still login and reactivate expired accounts after their renewal date has passed.
- Login to the “My Account” page.
- Navigate to the “Memberships” item on the left-hand side.
- You will see the expired membership appear on the right.
- Press the “Renew” button to being the renewal process, you will need your credit card to complete your renewal.