IFTPS has transitioned to an online purchasing system for memberships. If you have never been a member of IFTPS and would like to subscribe, please visit the Join IFTPS page for more information.
If you have a membership, whether active, cancelled or expired please read below. Memberships expire each calendar year and are valid from the first of January through to the end of December the same year.
You can check the status of your account with these steps:
- Login with your existing account (expired or active)
- Proceed to the Membership Home page
- Select the “My Account” button (first button in the grid)
- On the resulting page, choose “My Membership” from the navigation options (if your account is expired, there will be a notice here)
- Choose “Manage” to see your current account status including its start date, expiry date and status.
Renewing Expired Accounts
- Login to your existing account
- Navigate to the membership landing page
- Press the “Renew Membership” button to add a one-year access membership to your shopping cart.
* This will activate the logged-in account used at checkout!
- Continue through checkout and once paid, access will be granted
Please note: All memberships expire at the end of the calendar year. Presently it is not possible to purchase multiple-year extensions and only a single membership can be in your cart at one time. (i.e. going back and purchasing subsequent memberships will not extend your membership for multiple years.
Memberships are not prorated, however, if you are purchasing after August 01 of the current membership year, your membership will be valid for 18 months.