Benefits of Membership
Membership in the Institute provides its members with the following benefits:
- Education and training – opportunity to attend conferences and workshops on thermal processing techniques
- Communication – provides the opportunity for personal contact with other members and the Institute staff
- List of members – maintained on the web site; lists names, titles, addresses, phones, faxes and e-mail addresses
- Registration fees – reduced fees for attendance at conferences and workshops
- Special committees – opportunity to participate on special committees of the Institute
- Employment services – assistance to members in finding career opportunities and to firms in finding qualified staff personnel at no charge
- Access to current information in the “Members” area at IFTPS.org
- Membership dues at $60 USD per year for all members. Retired members enjoy a 50% reduction and verified students are only $10 per year.
Ready to Join?