This is the IFTPS Members home page. We've provide a couple of quick links to the most common destinations and below is our Code of Standards.
Be sure to see all the other membership perks and areas by using the "Members" drop down in the main navigation bar. It has many more options once you've logged in.
Doing some research or in need of some information? Use the search below to help you find what you need. This search covers the full site as well as the various stored PDF presentations from meetings and symposiums.
Standards of Conduct
As a member of the Institute for Thermal Processing Specialists, I pledge myself to:
- Endeavor to improve my professional knowledge of thermal processing through those means available to me such as conferences, workshops, academic institutions, references and experience exchanges with associates.
- Accept my responsibility of complying with appropriate regulations to the best of my knowledge, especially in those areas of activities related to thermal processing on matters where safety of the consumer may be affected.
- Issue no false or misleading statements to the public or the industry.
- Utilize every opportunity to improve public understanding of the principle of thermal processing and its relation to consumer safety.
- Maintain high standards of personal conduct.
- Refrain from the dissemination of any malicious information concerning other members of the Institute.
- Neither to engage in, nor countenance any exploitation of the Institute, industry or profession.
- Abide by the By-Laws and Resolutions of the Institute as established and modified by the Board of Directors.